Please note that all items are shipped via a third party courier or carrier and tathamshop.co.za can not be held responsible for any neglect or fault on the part of the courier. We undertake to try our best to resolve any possible problems that might have arisen. Please see our terms below.
Products are shipped to physical addresses or postal addresses in South Africa via courier or via post office track-and-trace counter-to-counter service. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the items on your order. Shipping charges will only be calculated after completion of your order. Please wait for our e-mail confirmation on multiple orders as discounts may apply. Courier charges do not include orders shipping to PO Boxes or Townships. We currently only courier to the Pietermaritzburg area.
All orders shipped to locations outside of the main city centers may incur additional fees to cover transport. Orders will be processed once the charges are approved. Please be sure to provide a correct email address on your order.
All the items on our website ship directly to you from the Tatham Shop in Pietermaritzburg. Please allow approximately 4-8 weeks for custom-made orders to be completed. Please note that orders are only placed once we have received confirmation of your payment and the payment has cleared-this means that if you pay by cheque the order is only placed 7 working days later after the cheque has cleared. The manufacturing time is calculated from payment date however we most likely have your requested item in stock.
Non-Custom orders will likely take between 2-7 working days from receipt of proof of payment to be delivered. Our smaller products are shipped via the post office and will arrive within about 3-7 working days. Transit Time is in business days (excludes Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays). Please allow additional time for orders shipping outside the main city centers. Please note that tathamshop.co.za acts on your behalf by enlisting the services of the courier. Tathamshop.co.za does not act as the courier and cannot be held responsible for delays or any other problems on the courier`s behalf. We can track and trace your shipment. You are also welcome to make use of your own courier service or collect from our shop. Please indicate this when placing the order.
• Tathamshop.co.za assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
• If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal.
1. Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket
before signing for it.
2. Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the date of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail or fax. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a single item is required instead of shipping the complete order back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
3. All merchandise is inspected before dispatch and, should it be returned,
will be inspected upon arrival at our end. Any returned items must be in the
original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar
packaging. Please e-mail us first to obtain your return information.
Any approved returns will be shipped via post or courier at our cost and discretion. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect.
4. If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective
or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
5. All custom-made orders are made especially for you and are therefore final
sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders
unless there is a manufacturer defect.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact
us. Most of the items that we sell are hand-crafted and thus may have small defects. We will determine if a replacement item needs to be sent.
Should you experience any problems please contact: info (AT) tathamshop.co.za or go to our contact page.